I don't like coffee but I love Starbucks

so read along as I unravel the world around me from a coffeeshop

Thursday, May 20, 2010

April 18 regular mysteaque iced tea

So one of my favorite places near campus is red mango (similar to pinkberry, which I also love)
One particular day, April 18th actually, I went in and noticed a huge display on the menu featuring their 3 all natural, hand-shaken, whole leaf, probiotic iced teas. Naturally, I had to get one because a) I love iced tea and b) I love anything with a bunch of adjectives to promote it. Let me tell you though, this yogurt place should stick to what it knows. My iced tea, obnoxiously called "mysteaque" was supposed be vanilla flavored green tea but ended up just tasting like watered down taffy. I do of course, recommend some fro yo from red mango with any variety of fresh friut topping and plenty of other options (my usual: original yogurt with strawberries, blueberries, and chocolate chips)

The following day I went to a red sox game (if you're a fan, you may remember the game that was called in the ninth inning because of the rain and then that inning had to be played the following day because it was a 1-1 tie) Well I was in the outfield bleachers during that game, wondering how in the world it was that cold during a baseball game. The rain noticeably twisted around into snow flurries in front of the bright stadium lights. As cold as that was, and as boring of a game it may have been, it was my first baseball game of the season and therefore my official start to spring. Happy spring everyone (WAAAAAY late I know but I'm trying)

No comments:

Post a Comment