I don't like coffee but I love Starbucks

so read along as I unravel the world around me from a coffeeshop

Friday, May 21, 2010

May 16th Everything green tea

This one's just a short funny story: I ordered an iced tea at this little diner Sunday morning after church. This was a new place that we'd never been to so they didn't just automatically bring me tea like the other place we go. They asked if I want green or tropical, ideally I just wanted black tea but if I had to choose, green must suffice. When I got my glass of green tea it came with a giant sprig of mint floating on top like a flower exploding out of a vase and a chunk of lime hanging out on the rim. Seems like the green tea here comes with everything green in the kitchen.
(p.s. it wasnt very good...too many flavors)

1 comment:

  1. I feel like the lime was a poor touch. Limes are for alcoholic drinks and the last time I checked, people don't normally spike their tea! Well...maybe in college.

    ReplyDelete