I don't like coffee but I love Starbucks

so read along as I unravel the world around me from a coffeeshop

Friday, May 21, 2010

constant comment hot tea

I've always said CC tea makes me feel at home. I mean that literally of course because I actually do drink it at home. a lot.
Today I've had more than usual because I've had a sore throat for a couple days. Lucky for me, last night I stayed up watching glee until 3 in the morning. Why is that lucky you wonder? Because I saw the episode "Laryngitis" Where Rachel Berry discovers she has tonsillitis and thinks its the end of the world. (but honestly...what isnt the end of the world for that girl?) So anyway I get to thinking, "tonsillitis is a total normal reason for having a sore throat since I haven't been doing any extreme yelling recently and I don't feel like I'm getting a cold." So I checked out my tonsils and they are quite beautiful of course but also a little red and swollen. And also according to Rachel Berry, tea, meds, and learning to shut up every once in awhile will help. (in case you remember the episode, she was on antibiotics but according to WebMD, thats only to help fight off strep if you are prone to it or if you have really bad tonsillitis, so I'm sticking to Tylenol) So I'm taking her advice and drinking lots of tea.
Ironically my immune system seems to care what's cool, and not only on Glee. Prime example: I got appendicitis right before Meredith Grey on Grey's Anatomy a few years ago. Just another reason why my life should be a TV show, I get more in common with these leading ladies every day (these two examples are both kinda whiny though, keep in mind that my show would be a severely entertaining comedy and there will be very little whining) I guess I'll just have to settle for a blog for now though. :-)
By the way sorry for a month's worth of posts in a day, I'll really try to keep up better.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry Chica, you're wrong. You got appendicitis after Meredith b/c I made you that card (first it was madeline, then meredith and now you). Right? But still interesting how life imitates art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My immune system also takes into account your creative impulses. Its a very thoughtful thing on many levels

    ReplyDelete