I don't like coffee but I love Starbucks

so read along as I unravel the world around me from a coffeeshop

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Green tea with pomegranate and mint

This is a special "Paula creation" tea. Two tea bags in one cup for a delightful expression of originality. Overall though, it's not that great. Even though I left the green tea with pomegranate in way longer than than the green tea with mint, the mint is too overwhelming. eh, you win some, you lose some.
Or as I heard a little old man say once, "you win some, you lose some, and some get called for rain delays...those are the best because there's really nothing you can do about them."
And in honor of that baseball quote (because what else do they call for rain? tennis? who cares about that?) It is 1 month, 20 days, 4 hours and 58 minutes until the Dodgers home opener. But have no fear friends, there will be no rain delay. There are no official statistics on this but I'd be willing to bet that Dodger Stadium has the fewest rain delays of any MLB stadium, or maybe it is tied with Angels Stadium.
So on this rainy day in Boston, I wish all my lovely readers sweet dreams of sunny skies and baseball season.

2 comments:

  1. I care about tennis!

    I'm debbie downer on your blog today, sorry. Have you been reading mine?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I added that tennis comment just for you. you know that in my mind baseball > football > basketball > all other sports

    ReplyDelete