I don't like coffee but I love Starbucks

so read along as I unravel the world around me from a coffeeshop

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Revolution citrus spice herbal tea

In the hopes that you'll forgive me for being MIA for a week, (midterms...ugh) I shall now provide you with two in one day!

first off, of course, this tea...its delicious and it was a gift because it is similar to PF Changs orange spice tea, but honestly, I'm sick of it. the box must have come with 50 tea bags because I feel like this is all I drink. Perhaps this is just because this is the only tea I actually own rather than swiping from the dining hall.

Random fascinating tidbit: I went to the bathroom today (you're fascinated aren't you? just wait, there's more) in the architecture building. I open the door to the stall and my brain sends me a little signal saying "Yeah I know Bladder just told me we have to go in there because that venti iced tea filled him up, but I'm not sure...I'm pretty good at judging spacial distances (its pretty much my job) and I just don't think we are going to fit in there." So, I checked the handicapped stall. Eugh...back away. Back to the mini stall to cram myself in somehow. Once Bladder was happy, Brain got back to his antics. So I measured the space in between the toilet seat and the inward opening door. 3 inches. Is that where my legs are supposed to go? Surely I'm not the only one to discover that this is a problem. In the architecture building of all places!

So next article of business: I'm hosting a CONTEST! Legitimately. There will be prizes. It will be fun. Alright, hold on though, before you get too excited, remember--I am not an interesting person. (I told you that in the first post) Therefore, my contest might not seem interesting either. But you should still be excited.
Backstory: I bought a cadbury egg today for $0.48 on a whim. Everyone knows the creme filled deliciousness is best frozen. Everyone also knows that when you have one thing in your freezer it is easily forgotten.
Contest:
Guess when I'm going to eat the cadbury egg!
Comment on this post with a date (spring break is next week so I'll be gone Feb 27-March 6)
I pinky promise I wont look at the comments until I bite through crunchy chocolateyness into the gooey/cold cremeyness.
Whoever is closest to the date (over or under counts) wins a prize from me!
Things to keep in mind:
I'll be gone for a week.
I wrote this whole thing about it.
I have a lot of candy in my room.
Easter is coming up.
Do what you want with these facts. I am not supplying interpretations, just facts.

Also, to comment you have to sign in
if you don't have a blog, you can sign in with a google account
if you don't have a google account, I recommend you get one because google is taking over the world
If you don't believe my google takeover theory, tell someone to post it for you or send it to me on facebook in a message labelled secret or something

While you're doing that whole sign in thing, click the "follow" button...I like pretending a lot of people are reading.

P.S. if you want me to read your comment on this post before whenever I eat my carbury egg just post it on the other post from today.

P.P.S. If you think I'm crazy, yes I am. If you think my contest is crazy, yes it is. If you don't want to do the contest, don't its ok...you can still read my blog without doing the contest.

3 comments:

  1. LOL...this post cracks me up with all the randomness! I am currently obsessed with Celestial Seasonings Honey Vanilla Chamomile tea--it's decaf, but I love the flavor of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to guess that you'll remember the egg in the excitement surrounding Easter and eat it sometime closeeee to Easter. But if I must choose a date:
    April 4th. Easter itself.

    ReplyDelete